Monday 3 November 2014

Feedback from Draft Digipak and Advert - Lauren Bolton






I have recently been given feedback from the first draft of my digipak and advert, having this feedback is something that I find very useful because I now know things I should and shouldn't be doing and it has given me clarification as to what kind of thing I want to create.
For my poster the only feedback was to get rid of the QR code in the corner, I do want to leave it as minimalistic as possible because that is the tone I am looking for and I don't want to over complicate something that could look very effortless and stylish. I am yet to decide how else I can develop it however it has given me a good starting base on what to go on to make it as professional as possible.
With my digipak, however, there is a lot more to go on and more developments that I need to make to ensure that I am creating the most professional digipak I can. For example, the font I used on my digipak was not right for the look of my album so therefore I am going to have to develop that into something that is more impressive and makes more of a statement. Also another aspect that I knew needed to be changed anyway was the illegible writing at the bottom of the inside left tray. This is something that I made too small therefore even when enlarged and seeing a bigger image, the writing was still illegible. I need to do a lot of redesigning still because even though this is the kind of look I am going for, I still need to develop my ideas further and make sure I am producing something that wouldn't look out of place on a CD shelf; and even though I don't think this design would look out of place it still isn't quite right and the font as well as other features need to be developed further to be successful.
Obviously there is still a lot to do and I am going to be developing the final idea now.

No comments:

Post a Comment